viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

WHAT WILL YOU BE?

Hi everyone,

I have made this online worksheet for you. I hope you like it.

 

Click on, play the video twice, and complete de gaps with one word.

Then click on finish and send it to my email from the web site.


"QUE SERÁ" SONG ACTIVITY



(Escuchad el video dos veces y rellenard los huecos con una palabra, pinchad "finish" mándadlo a mi email desde la página). (Si quieres ver tus resultados, también puedes.)


Think about what will you be in the future? Will you be a doctor, a teacher, a policeman, etc?


Draw yourself carefully and big on a paper with all the details of that profession: uniform, tools, cap, etc.

As better as you can because you will have to show it when I tell you.

 

(Piensa en qué serás de mayor, un médico, maestro, policía.

Dibújate en un papel con todos los detalles de ese profesional para después enseñar a tus compañeros cuando te lo pida. )

 

Write on another paper the description of your profession WITH CLUES FOR YOUR CLASSMATES.

(Escribe en otro papel la descripción así con pistas para tus compañeros.)

Example:

        I will wear a green uniform, gloves and a mask.

        I will help children to feel better.

        I will work in a big place that starts with "h."

        I will use a surgical knife.

        I will need the help of some nurses and other workers.

        I will save children's lives.

        I will be a pediatric surgeon in a hospital.



USE YOUR DICTIONARY, DON'T USE A TRANSLATOR, IT'S EASY.


Usa el diccionario, no el traductor, es fácil, son frases sencillas.


END DATE, TUESDAY THE 26TH OF MAY. We will use it in the video lessons.

Fecha máxima de entrega el martes 26 de mayo. Lo usaros en las clases de speaking.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario